Here we highlight some of the label products offered by Iwata Label. Our products are renowned for their safety, utility and creativity.
Vial Protect Pack
You can cover the vial with the resin bottom protector and shrink tack label to reduce the risk of breakage of the vial and contents when the vial falls.LEARN MORE
Shrink Tack Label
（Utility model registration : #2563899）Seal processing can be performed in real-time, and various types can be supported with a single labeler unit. Pre-shrinking is not required; a single piece performs both sealing and labeling functions.LEARN MORE
Hanger Label IV/Hangable Labels based on Tack Labels
The Hanger Label offers displaying and hanging fuctions in a single-layer label. In addition, by eliminating the inner wall of the hanger, the hanger can be easily folded back, achieving packages that include hangers at the lowest possible cost. The Hanger Label can also be used with existing circular labelers.LEARN MORE
LPE Pack Labels/Direct Labeling and Package-integrated Labels
The contents can be completely shielded from light before use, and direct ampoule display and packaging with a single label is now possible. In addition, the use of paper for the packaging material makes it easy to open without the risk of cuts.LEARN MORE
Medication Error Prevention Label
Incorrect administration is prevented by removing part of the label and attaching it to the syringe after drawing the medical solution from the vial.LEARN MORE
Vial Protect Pack I
- By covering the vial with a resin base protector and a shrink tack label, the risk of the vial breaking and its contents dispersing when dropped can be reduced.
- As the vial is covered from the aluminum stopper to the base protector with a shirink tack label, even if the vial breaks, the contents are prevented from dispersing.
- By covering everything from the aluminum stopper to the base with a light-shielding film, the formulation is protected.
- After a formulation has been drawn up, a part of the label can be peeled off and affixed to the syringe the drew up the formulation.
- Attachment of the protector and application of the shrink tack label can be performed with a single labeler unit.
Vial Protect Pack II
- As the resin cup and label cover the vial with two layers, there is extra durability against breakage, and users can avoid coming into direct contact with residue attached to the surface of the vial.
- Even if the vial breaks, the contents are prevented from dispersing.
- The container and protector are held in place with an adhesive, eliminating any worry of the vial slipping out of the protector.
- As the packaging fits closely against the vial, there is almost no change in its shape or size, making it easy to handle in a medical setting.
- This can also be applied using a conventional shrink tack labeler.
- US9592950 EP2937392
For Eye Dropper
- Seal processing can be performed in real-time.
- Various types can be supported with a single labeler unit.
- Pre-shrinking is not required.
- A single piece performs both sealing and labeling functions.
- Print lots are the same as regular tack labels.
- As the label portion includes an adhesive, it will not peel off to prevent display of the label.
- The film has special light shielding properties to protect the contents from ultra-violet light.
- With uniaxial extension materials, barcodes do not become warped due to shrinkage.
- Automatic application of labels is simple.
- Display and seal on one label has been achieved and packing lines can be simplified.
- Turn the rubber cap to open before use. Traces of opening may be left on the label.
- Contents may be protected by selecting light resistant film. (Light resistance range / effect may differ based on design and film used)
Light Protect Shrink Tack
- Light resistance is possible up to the visual light range using aluminum evaporation type shrink tack labels.
- Attachment and shrinkage is simple due to adhesive tack labels.
- Due to perforation, the cap can be easily opened simply by lifting, and confirmation of the content liquid is possible. (Windowless types without removable labels are also available)
- A hanger and label all in one.
- The hole in the label allows easier flip.
- Low cost. Your existing labeling machine could be used.
- Compared to a plastic hanger, it is easier to sort waste out and generates less waste.
- The hanger allows easy distinction between IV and injection drug bottle.
- Remains protected from light until right before use.
- Features dual-function of labeling and packaging.
- Paper material allows easy opens and does not cause cuts on your fingers.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Wide space available for drug information and POS print can be applied.
- Highly shock-proofed.
- Less potential of mix-ups.
- 1-2ml ampoules can be packed in a high speed line.
Medication Error Prevention Label
- After the medication has been drawn up out of the ampoule with a syringe, a portion of the label is peeled off and applied to the syringe. Preserving the name of the medication prevents incorrect administration.
- When medication has been coinjected into an infusion bag, peeling off a portion of the label and applying it to the bag can prevent staff from forgetting or duplicating coinjection.
- An adhesive with re-adhesive properties is used, allowing the label to be transferred from the ampule to a syringe, medical chart and so on based on the usage history.
- The solution does not require a significant capital expenditure and in most cases the labeling can be performed as part of the existing packaging process.